Current Openings in the emt Family
Job Profile and Responsibilities:
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies customer needs by researching industry and related contacts. Participates in industry events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Trains and develops partner relationships and analyzes partner and market needs
- Develops partner management and partner growth plan to be implemented with continuous follow ups
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing customer needs, product downloads, market trends and strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities;
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of product with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating customer’s needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Knowledge of networking, security products, data security and network monitoring
- Experience selling enterprise solutions to partners and end clients.
- Knowledge of channel sales highly preferred
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
- Arabic Speaker Highly Preferred
- Travel around GCC countries is REQUIRED
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
- Daily calls to customers and partners to present products and services
- Creation of drafts and proposals for customers
- Report generation on a daily basis
- Ability to communicate efficiently
- Ability to listen to a customer’s problem and propose a solution.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to follow up with a customer’s needs
- Experience with NetSuite ERP preferred
- Intermediate computer navigation skills
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, utilities and scripting is a plus
- Good knowladge in IT Security
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English