WhatsUp® Gold Network Monitoring SoftwareGet at-a-glance up/down status and performance information for network devices, servers, storage and wireless - whether in the cloud or on-premises. Expand your management tool kit by adding proactive monitoring for network traffic, applications, virtual environments and device configurations – all through the same intuitive interface. Download FREE TrialSEE A DEMO
Up/Down Availability and Performance. At-a-Glance.
See what’s up and what’s down instantly. Get complete visibility to the status of network devices, systems and applications whether they are in the cloud or on-premises. Receive proactive notifications through SMS, email, web or Slack so you know about developing issues before users report them.
Automatically Discover and Map Your Entire Network
See connectivity and dependencies
See network devices, servers, virtual, cloud and wireless environments in context. Click on any device to get immediate access to a wealth of related network monitoring settings and reports. See how everything is connected and get answers faster. WhatsUp® Gold creates a detailed interactive map of your entire networked infrastructure.
“You almost need a new word for this map – the dynamic zooming is fantastic! ”
Rob Smura, Klein Steel
Monitor Network Health with Customizable Alerts
Know about problems before users call
Use out-of-the-box thresholds set for common devices to generate alerts or adjust them for your needs. Define automated action policies to define what happens when a state change occurs including email alerts, SMS alerts, Slack alerts, IFTTT posts, service restarts, and web alarms. WhatsUp Gold’s alert center and dashboards put you in control.
“Wow! I can see right away what’s down. Getting device information is fast. ”
Mitchel Weinberger, GeoEngineers
Drill-Down from Customized Dashboards
Get answers quickly and take action
Create dashboards for individual users or technology domains to provide the information you need to streamline troubleshooting or administration. Customize dashboards with reports for servers, applications, virtual, wireless, cloud and network traffic. Export or schedule report runs to share with your team or management.
“It’s our go-to product when we have network issues.”
Jeffrey Randall, US Treasury Department
Monitor More of What Matters for Less.
See how much WhatsUp Gold can save you. best possible support in the Middle East, Turkey and Africa Region, Network Performance and application Monitoring made simple!
Key Features of WhatsUp Gold
Discovery & Network Mapping
- Scope of discovery determined by individual IP addresses, seed scan, IP address ranges, or subnets
- Easy to add credentials including SNMP, Windows domain administrator, ADO, Telnet/SSH, VMware, JMX and SMIS
- Scheduling for ad hoc or recurring discoveries
- Built-in, customizable device roles assign monitors based on device type
Network Monitoring & Alerting
- Active Monitors which poll devices for an up/down or yes/no response
- Passive monitors which include support for SNMP traps, Syslog, and Windows Event Logs from networked devices and servers
- Performance monitors using protocols such as SNMP, SSH or WMI to track utilization data of CPU, disk, memory etc.
- Get alerts via email, SMS, and web or alert the whole team via Slack.
Reporting and Dashboards
- Sorting, addition or removal of columns with a single click
- Timeframe or business hour filters (depending on report context)
- ‘Pins’ that apply filter choices to multiple reports
- An Overview Dashboard that displays up/down status with red-green bar charts
- Flexible scheduling and email distribution
- Report exports in multiple formats
Our Cloud Monitoring dashboards allow you to track cloud resource usage and billing and provide cost-justification to management. WhatsUp Gold automatically discovers, maps and monitors cloud environments including Amazon Web Services and Azure servers. Report and alert on the performance of every metric your cloud service provides through its API. As with all WhatsUp Gold data, this can be stored for years in order to track long-term trends – something impossible with the 60 or 90-day metrics most cloud providers support.
Each plug-in module integrates seamlessly with WhatsUp Gold extending core discovery, alerting, reporting and dashboard capabilities.
Network Traffic Analysis
- A centralized view of network traffic data with built-in reports
- Top application reports using Cisco’s NBAR classification data
- CBQoS reports for the details on class-based policies
Virtual Environment Monitoring
Your VMware and Hyper-V resources shouldn’t be a blind spot. The Virtual Monitoring plug-in accesses vCenter and Hyper-V Manager APIs to gather performance statistic and maps out the virtual environment. Get proactive alerts on performance stats and event logs.
Discover management services (such as VMware vCenters) or individual hypervisors (Hyper-V, ESX/ESXi) running in an unmanaged environment. Get the monitoring and logging continuity required in high-availability, fault tolerant or workload managed environments.
- Built-in, customizable monitoring profiles for Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, and Active Directory
- Dashboards and reports for visibility across all apps, individual apps or component level detail.
Assure minimal monitoring downtime. Automatically switch WhatsUp Gold from a primary server to a standby server when the primary system is not functioning normally. The Failover Console displays primary server and secondary server data including:
- The machine’s host server address
- Machine status states including: Active – currently polling the network, Standby – ready to assume network polling, Down – unable to perform network polling, or Unknown
Other features include:
- Alerts for all configuration changes
- Audits that compare running configurations against defined policies
- Built-in scripts for SNMP string changes, user name adds/removals, configuration backups
Scale across distributed geographies with visibility to remote networks. The distributed network monitoring feature extends the capabilities of WhatsUp Gold to multiple remote networks, allowing a central installation server and one or more remote installations.
Monitor remote installations from a designated central server. Leverage distributed reports to create remote site dashboard views. A number of remote installations can send data back to the central server creating a unified view for managing multiple remote networks.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Easily Deploy in Your Environment
WhatsUp Gold works with major platform providers
Ipswitch tests and validates WhatsUp Gold with all of the leading technology platforms so you can be sure your deployment will be smooth. We stay platform-agnostic and provide in-depth reports across diverse environments.
REQUEST DEMO - IPSWITCH PRODUCTS
if you are looking to learn more about IPSWITCH products and you are based in the Middle East, Turkey or Africa, please Contact us or fill-up above form request for a demo our IPSWITCH Dubai and META team will be in touch with you shortly. WhatsupGold and MoveIT in META Region: +971 4 369 9768