MetaDefender Vault is a cross-domain solution that enables the secure transfer of files into and out of critical networks. MetaDefender Vault prevents advanced cyber security threats by leveraging multiple technologies within the MetaDefender Core platform, including Deep Content Disarm and Reconstruction (Deep CDR), Multiscanning, File-based Vulnerability Assessment, Proactive Data Loss Prevention (Proactive DLP) and Threat Intelligence.
MetaDefender Vault now supports out-of-the-box integration with any Single Sign-On (SSO) provider like Okta, AD FS, etc. by leveraging the OpenID Connect protocol.
Users can choose to enable and configure the option under Settings.
The option to login with SSO is available to users on the login page –
A number of enhancements provide an improved user experience on MetaDefender Vault –
- When creating guest accounts, users can now copy the PIN code to the clipboard making it easy to access later.
- When downloading an archive, an audit event is now recorded for each file in the archive making it a thorough compliance record.
- Bug Fix: The folders will now stay on top when sorting files in “My Files”
- Bug Fix: When editing the password for an archive, Chrome’s built-in password manager will not incorrectly activate now.
- Product: MetaDefender Vault
- Release Date: 17 June 2020
- Release Notes: 2.0.5
- Download Link on OPSWAT Portal: Download