Protect your vital IT assets.
Automate your IT operations.
Never enough IT resources. Always more threats. Time for a new approach.
Setting the bar in Privileged Access Security
With privileged credentials involved in over 80% of security breaches, and never enough IT resources around, Osirium customers rely on our expertise in privileged access and automation.
Protect critical assets. Automate and delegate complex processes. Remove risky local admin rights. The result: enhanced security with major cost savings.
That’s Privileged Access Security from Osirium.
- Separate users from admin passwords and never expose credentials
- Remove the risk of credential abuse
- Secure working with third-parties
- Prove compliance
- Reduce the load on IT Operations teams.
- Protect valuable admin credentials
- Remove the risk and cost of manual errors
- Improve customer service & business productivity
- Remove local admin rights – enforce “least privilege” policies
- Remove the risk of attack and lateral movement
- Empower users
- Enforce corporate security policies
What customers are saying
Read how Osrium customers are securing
and optimizing their businesses.
We have found using the Osirium PxM solution a great deterrent to the insider threat.
IT and Data Security Manager
Out of the box, the Osirium PxM platform lived up to our expectation. It makes it obvious who can access what, where and when.
Osirium’s PxM Platform was set up and installed in two days, compared to the two weeks our previous solution had taken.
Head of IT and Informatics
Complimentary Gartner Report: Moving Beyond RPA to Hyperautomation
Automation can be the solution to reducing risk, reducing cost and improving service.
But, there isn’t a single solution. RPA is good in some cases, but not all. Read this complimentary Gartner report to learn how to plan for hyperautomation.